Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Birthday

Birthday is worth celebrating. However, that is only true for youngsters. As you get older and older, there is no meaning reminding yourself of it by celebrating birthdays.
Someone told me, as long as you past the age of thirty, everything becomes normal from fear of getting older when you are close to your thirtieth birthday. I have no idea how relaxed I would be at that time, but at least now I know how fearful I am. I do not even want to face my age. Every time I talked to a cute guy in the company, I hesitated to talk about my years of experience and I realize as time passes by, young cute guys will go away from me since I can't hide it from them forever. I am kind of lost at this point.Only knowing I am getting close to some big meaningful moment in my life, I don't really know how to deal with the moments before it. Should I just forget everything about my age and do whatever I want or plan everything and prepare myself for the age of thirty?
It is easy to define your aim in your career. But life is never easy even from the point of finding the aim. Especially at the time of my birthday, I am in the middle of nowhere.
Happy Birthday to myself, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment